Owatonna Public Library Express Service
Owatonna Public Library (OPL) Express Service will begin Monday, April 12, 2021. This service allows library patrons to browse and borrow materials or use computers for up to 45 minutes per day, no appointment required. Express Hours are: Mondays, 12:00-6:00 p.m., and Tuesdays-Fridays, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Express Service allows patrons to browse and borrow materials or use computers for up to 45 minutes per day.
- Ages 15 and younger must be accompanied by a parent or adult guardian.
- Masks are required. If you do not have a mask, will will provide one for you. If you are not able to wear a mask, library staff will help you via telephone or online assistance.
- Please maintain 6 feet of physical distance.
- If building capacity is met, no more patrons will be allowed in until space is available.
- Visitors can: browse materials, borrow materials, pick up holds, use self-check, ask questions, get a library card, use Internet computers, print from Internet computers, make copies, use restrooms, use WiFi (on own device).
- Visitors cannot: stay more than 45 minutes per day, sit for an extended period of time (limited seating/tables available), use drinking fountains, use Teen Room, use meeting rooms, use play areas (toys and play structures unavailable in Children's Services)
- Computer users:
- Log in with your library card (in Adult Services, ages 18+)
- No headphones provided (bring your own if needed)
- Please use an alcohol wipe to sanitize when you are done
- Children's Services computers are for ages 17 and under
- Continue to return all library materials in the outside book drop.
- Pickup service continues but moves into the lobby near the elevator.
- Questions? Call 507-444-2460 for more information.