How do I report mailbox damage?

You may request an investigation of mailbox damage with the Public Works Department by contacting 507-444-4350 or Report a Concern online. Find more information regarding mailbox damage issues here

Show All Answers

1. When are streets plowed?
2. When is snow removed from the new raised crosswalks, alleys and curb bump-outs downtown?
3. What part of sidewalks are business owners responsible for removing snow from?
4. How do I report mailbox damage?
5. Where should snow shoveled from downtown sidewalks be placed?
6. What special care needs to be taken with the fresh concrete surfaces downtown?
7. Where can questions or concerns be directed regarding snow removal?